One of the most popular kitchen upgrades is replacing worn out or outdated countertops. Changing your countertops is a fantastic way to give your kitchen a modern facelift! Both quartzite and quartz are good options for any kitchen renovation because they’re stylish, durable, and have a timeless elegance that will look great for years to come! In this article, we’ll break down the differences between these two countertop materials to help you make an informed purchasing decision before your next kitchen remodel! If you’re a homeowner in Massachusetts, Fabrizio Kitchen & Bath in Peabody has one of the widest selections of kitchen countertops in the Greater Boston area! Contact us today to learn more!
Quartzite countertops are made of natural stone. To be more specific, quartzite is made out of quartz crystals that have been fused together over time by the natural heat and pressure of the earth. Both quartz and quartzite countertops are extremely durable, but quartzite slightly edges out quartz for being the more durable material. Some of the benefits of quartzite countertops are:
Quartz countertops are engineered stone, not natural stone; however, quartz countertops are made up of about 95% quartz crystals, with the other 5% being other minerals, resins, and pigments. Like quartzite, quartz countertops are highly durable and easy to clean, making them a great option for anyone who is looking to upgrade the look & function of their kitchen. Other benefits of quartz countertops include:
There are a lot of factors to think about when you’re choosing new countertops. Budget is important, but so are factors like:
At Fabrizio Kitchen & Bath, we offer our customers a wide selection of the highest-quality kitchen countertops in a wide range of materials and colors! If you’re in the market for new kitchen countertops, come see us in our showroom at 134 Newbury Street in Peabody, Massachusetts. We guarantee you’ll find something you love! If you have any questions about the products we offer, please don’t hesitate to contact us by giving us a call at (978) 535-1900 or by filling out the contact form on our website!